This is one of those “natural media” software that mimics the appearance of many traditional media. With the use of a stylus, you can vary the line’s thickness and textural appearance. I like the way how it has a very professional-like appearance but still being very easy to navigate and experiment. The blending effect is quite amazing and very realistic. However, the variety of options and sub-options may be too overwhelming and confusing to some clients. For instance, the blending and layering options are only reserved for the very art-savvy clients or those who want to challenge themselves.
Below are some of its features:
- Developed for all levels of artists.
- Provides a set of natural painting tools: oil brush, paint roller, paint tube, palette knife, water color brush, and air brush that let you smear, blend, and spread paint directly on the screen.
- Provides sketching and drawing tools: pencil, chalk, crayon, inking pen, and felt pen.
- A variety of canvas/paper properties
- RGB colors (full color wheel) with tint/tone picker.
- Layer controls with opacity adjustments and transparency preservation.
- Unlimited layers
- Virtual pressure sensitivity
- Variety of exporting formats such as jpg, pdf, psd, tiff, png, bmp and others.
- Zoom and pan
For more information, please go to: